Community Grant Application
HOW TO APPLY FOR A COMMUNITY GRANT
The Bay Area Hospital Community Foundation will be awarding grants through the Foundation on an annual basis. The annual deadline is March 1. The awards will be announced prior to June 30. Grants are awarded annually based on the hospital’s fiscal year, July 1-June 30.
All requests must be from organizations and groups within the hospital’s operating region of Coos, Curry, Western Douglas and Western Lane counties. Preference will be given to projects that provide evidence of coordination and partnership with other organizations. We will only accept one application per organization.
Please submit ONE complete application including project information that shows relevancy to the Bay Area Hospital Mission and Vision.
To complete your application, you will need the following:
- Detailed narrative, no more than two pages in length – regarding how grant funding is to be used in the fiscal year
- Budget showing revenues and expenses, if a multi year project show the budget for each year
- Organization budget for the current year
- Financial statement including income statement and balance sheet
- EIN Number, proving 501c(3) status or be a governmental entity
- Board of directors list
A grant report must be submitted following the event or project and no later than March 1st of the following year.
Please click here to apply for Community Grant.