Bay Area Hospital offers FREE monthly diabetes review classes on the first Tuesday of every month from noon to 1:30 p.m. These classes are designed to help you understand and manage your diabetes and find out what’s new and what may have changed in diabetes care.
Monthly topics include:
- how to get exercise into your life (January and August)
- meal planning (May and December)
- kidney care (March, June and October)
- medications (April and September)
- low blood sugar, avoiding complications, foot care (November)
- guest speaker TBA (November)
Family members or support persons are encouraged to attend.
Pre-registration is NOT required.
For more information:; Call Rita Hoover at (541) 266-7928
Location: Community Health & Education Center (CHEC) 3950 Sherman Ave. North Bend, OR 97459