Bay Area Hospital offers FREE diabetes support/talk groups on the first and third Thursday of every month from 3 to 4 p.m.
Balancing diabetes affects all aspects of your life. You must monitor your condition every day, and that can be challenging. This meeting can help.
Are you …
- tired of the constant effort of it all?
- feeling like you’re alone in coping with this disease?
- not feeling listened to or understood?
- having trouble staying motivated?
- feeling angry, sad or hopeless?
If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes and you answered yes to any of these questions, this meeting is for you.
Pre-registration is NOT required.
Family members or support persons are encouraged to attend.
For more information: Call Linda Hicks at (541) 266-7927
Location: Community Health & Education Center (CHEC) 3950 Sherman Ave. North Bend, OR 97459