Critical Care RNs
This great career comes with the good life.
If you enjoy the challenge of critical care nursing, but also need the balance of a relaxed lifestyle, Bay Area Hospital is the ideal choice for your career. Here, you will find the advanced care of a major hospital in a supportive community setting. Whether you opt to work in our new, highly collaborative 12-bed ICU or prefer the pace of our Level III Trauma Center, we have a spot for you. Click 'Apply Now' below to fill out a quick apply application, or text JOBS to 541-204-8394 for more information.
Enjoy that great career
The largest hospital on Oregon’s coast, Coos Bay Area Hospital is an independent, 150-bed facility with the freedom to provide the exceptional care our patients deserve. As a member of our Critical Care nursing team, you will enjoy:
- A $25,000 bonus ($15,000 sign-on bonus plus $10,000 relocation assistance)
- An annual education fund for each RN
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
- The chance to make a major impact on the health of our community
- Advanced technology, including surgical robotics
- A supportive, collaborative and close-knit culture
Experience the good life
Located on Oregon’s southwest coast, Coos Bay is minutes from the beach, the mountains and lush forests. Our scenic paradise offers an enviable lifestyle with a mild four-season climate.
- Outdoor recreational opportunities include water sports, hiking, biking, fishing, boating, camping, golfing and more
- Our beaches and parks are some of the most beautiful on the planet
- We offer unique shopping and dining experiences, a variety of cultural arts, friendly people and fun times
- Commutes are quick and our schools are excellent
To qualify for one of our critical care roles, you must have a minimum of two years of RN experience and the desire to deliver the highest quality care with clinical excellence and compassion. Click 'Apply Now' below to fill out a quick apply application, or text JOBS to 541-204-8394 for more information.