This great career comes with the good life.
If you are looking for a rewarding nursing career with the balance of a relaxed lifestyle, Bay Area Hospital is the ideal choice. Here, you will find the advanced care of a major hospital in a supportive community setting. This is an opportunity to have a major impact on the health of our patients while sharing a supportive, collaborative and close-knit culture.
Click 'Apply Now' below to fill out a quick apply application, or text JOBS to 541-204-8394 for more information.
Enjoy that great career
The largest hospital on Oregon’s coast, Bay Area Hospital is an independent, 176 licensed bed regional referral center with the freedom to provide the exceptional care our patients deserve. As a member of our nursing team, you will enjoy:
- Relocation and sign-on bonus for experienced nurses in designated specialties
- An annual education fund for each RN
- Registered Nurse Bridge Program for new nurses
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
- Many specialties to explore, including critical care, cardiac care, operating room, emergency/trauma, labor and delivery, medical/surgical, orthopedics, oncology, psychiatric, float and more
- Recognition programs including the DAISY Awards
Experience the good life
Located on Oregon’s southwest coast, Coos Bay and neighboring North Bend have over 25,000 residents. We are minutes from the beach, the mountains and lush forests. Our scenic paradise offers an enviable lifestyle with a mild four-season climate.
- Outdoor recreational opportunities include water sports, hiking, biking, fishing, boating, camping, golfing and more
- Our beaches and parks are some of the most beautiful on the planet
- We offer unique shopping and dining experiences, a variety of cultural arts, friendly people and fun times
- Commutes are quick and our schools are excellent
To qualify for one of our nursing roles, you experience and the desire to deliver the highest quality care with clinical excellence and compassion. Click 'Apply Now' below to fill out a quick apply application.